An important part of our consultation process is deciding whether our client is seeking a restorative or an enhancement treatment.
If you are looking to replace lost volume and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, then a restorative treatment is likely to be the best option for you. If you desire an enhancement of your features, profile balancing or a face shape change then it would be an enhancing treatment that you are looking for. These treatments can be combined in the treatment plan you decide with Trikwan Doctors Zoya Diwan and Sanjay Trikha to create your desired overall result.
What restorative treatments do we offer and how could they help you?
As we get older, ageing at the bony level can be translated into some of the classic features of ageing we see on the surface. Loss of bone, especially, leads to the appearance of nasolabial folds (nose to mouth lines) and contributes to the appearance of jowls in the lower face. Loss of tissue and skin elasticity also greatly contributes to the ageing appearance, leading to dark circles and wrinkles around the eyes, thinning of the lips, temporal hollows and a loss of midfacial volume.
‘Restorative’ may suggest to our clients that they are not suitable treatments for them until they are an older age. However, the ageing process that causes these effects begins around the age of 25 and seeking restorative treatments early can actually be preventative in this process, as well as replacing volume already lost. This makes our restorative procedures suitable and beneficial for those of all ages.
If you are experiencing these effects of ageing, we have a large repertoire of treatments that can help rejuvenate or revolumise the areas you are concerned about.
- Tear trough fillers can be injected into the under-eye region to replace lost volume and brighten the skin that contributes to the appearance of dark circles and wrinkles. Learn more about the ins and outs of Tear trough treatment in this recent blog post(LINK).
- Our Trikwan Total Eye Transformation combines tear trough fillers and anti-wrinkle injections to remove dark circles and wrinkles and medical grade lotions to help maintain results for longer.
- Cheek fillers can be used to replenish volume lost in this area and return the full and healthy appearance of your cheeks while maintaining a natural finish. Our Trikwan doctors can also artfully use cheek filler in order to reduce the appearance of nose to mouth lines.
- Nasolabial fold fillerreduces the appearance of your nose to mouth lines, producing a smoother and younger looking result and creating lift which can reduce jowls in the lower face.
- A Liquid face lift uses a combination of dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections to ‘lift’ the face. Dr Sanjay and Dr Zoya use an experienced and artistic hand to add filler to specific areas in order to replenish volume in a way that lifts areas that are sagging, while adding botulinum toxin to areas where wrinkles are visible. The resulting look leaves you with a smoother, younger, revitalised look that is achieved through a safer, quicker and more inexpensive method than traditional facelift surgeries.
- Lip filler treatments have long been stigmatised for creating a large and unnatural-looking pout. At Trikwan Aesthetics, our unique Cupid’s Bow Lip Filler treatment is renowned by the likes of Vogue for being the go-to for the all-natural looking has-she-hasn’t-she result. This applies to those of all ages, as this treatment can not only be used to enhance the lips but to replenish lost volume by using super thin filler to return the lips to their former plump and youthful selves, all while maintaining the natural finish which is so important to us at Trikwan.
- For our female patients our popular Jawline Enhancement treatment can help tighten around the jawline and replenish volume in this region. This can help reduce the appearance of jowls that develop as we age and restore the jawline back to that youthful, V-shaped profile.
And what about enhancing those features you already have?
Studies have shown that our classic perceptions of beauty ideals are all based around what we call ‘golden angles’ or the golden ratio, a mathematical principle which appears extensively in the human face. These angles can act as a predictor for beauty and used by cosmetic clinicians to aid in profile balancing and face shape changing treatments to achieve a more modelesque look. However, your final result will always come down to the artistic skill and experience of your clinician, and with thousands of successful treatments under their belt, Dr Zoya and Sanjay can certainly be trusted to leave you with the natural-looking, high quality result you are looking for when you enter our Harley Street or Mayfair clinic.
At Trikwan Aesthetics our enhancement treatments are not about making intensive changes to your appearance and identity. Instead we specialise in subtle tweaks using a delicate, artistic hand and experienced understanding of a patient’s concerns, to provide you with transformative results while maintaining a natural look that is inherently YOU.
Here are some examples of subtle Trikwan tweaks we could provide:
In women, facial attractiveness is usually determined by prominent upper facial features, especially cheek bones. Cheek Contouring can be achieved using Cheek Fillers to create a high arching cheekbone, and therefore providing that V-shaped modelesque contour in the upper face.
As more clients move away from invasive, surgical options, one of our most popular and transformative treatments has become the Non-surgical Rhinoplasty. Filler is carefully placed to reshape the nose to create the desired look uniquely chosen by you, the patient.
While Lip Fillers can replenish lip volume in those who need it, our Cupid’s Bow Lip Filler treatment is also an enhancement treatment. Husband and Wife team Dr Sanjay Trikha and Dr Zoya Diwan developed a unique injectable technique that revolutionised the industry, putting natural look and feel before the ‘Bigger is Better’ trend in lip fillers. By using a smaller amount of thinner filler product, delicately placed along the Cupid’s Bow, this treatment enhances definition of the lips without the over-plumped, shapeless look. The Trikwan doctors keep the lips in proportion with the rest of the facial features, therefore maintaining the natural finish they are well known for.
In men, attractiveness is often determined by the presence of a strong jawline and chin. Trikwan’s Jawline Enhancement treatment can help you achieve that coveted angular jawline without intensive surgical interventions, using only artfully placed filler and a thorough knowledge of the area.
The Profile and Face Shape:
These treatments can be combined to rebalance the features of the face or adjust the overall face shape of a client. Profile Balancing is achieved by using dermal filler to make small adjustments to the proportions of the nose, lips and chin, harmonising these features in order to rebalance the side profile. This treatment is highly complex and unique to each patient therefore choosing a highly qualified clinician with a thorough consultation process is essential. Read Mandy’s story to see how much we respect these commitments as your practitioner at Trikwan Aesthetics.
The Face Shape can be adjusted from a square or round shape to the V-shaped, angular and contoured face shape that we recognise from the runway. Cheek and chin fillers are combined with jawline slimming injections to create this iconic shape, and as with profile balancing, this procedure is unique to every one of our patients, meaning you receive a truly bespoke result.
BOOK IN FOR YOUR DESIRED TREATMENT WITH DR ZOYA DIWAN OR DR SANJAY TRIKHA HERE